Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Zippity Doo Da Zippity A

My Oh My what a wonderful day...

Seriously, here I sit in my hotel room in Little Rock waiting for a meeting to start TOMORROW.  I am such a moron.  I have been so busy lately that my calendar has really taken a beating.  When I checked in the hotel and the nice clerk said " Ms Mays, your reservation isnt until tomorrow, " I should have known I had made a tragic mistake. She was right, I have arrived a day early.  What to do?

A couple friends suggested a SPA day.  See, the idea is to relieve stress. I am sure my arrival on  the early day is a master plan of the Lord.  He is looking out for me and knew I needed to chill out.  The funny thing is, as I was about 10 miles out of  Siloam, I realized I had left my books at home. I had planned to make a study sheet for a final next week.  I didnt want to turn around.  So, I cant even do do that.  The Lord again.... So, back to the SPA  day, the idea is to reduce the stress and the thought of a stranger manipulating fat on my body causes me the utmost stress.  I am sure I have a few kinks in there that could be worked out --- but nada.  :)

So, I am back to what to do? 

Zoo...?  No, kinda cloudy outside.
Shopping?  No, too much stuff already.
Children's Museum? maybe....
Read?  Me, You and Us - Social/emotional learning in preschool, sound fun?
Work on a presentation I have coming up? Might be a good idea
TV?  Not into that...
Sleep - once I am up , I am up

So many possibilities.  

Thank you Lord for forcing me to slow down today. I know I have needed this.  I keep saying , if I can just make it to August...  Obviously, you know that I couldn't.  I don't know what you have in store for me today, but whatever it is, I am sure it will be a blessing.  

No comments: